- Annie Cahill-Silverman – Scaravelli Yoga Teacher
- John Grimes – Gentle Hatha Yoga Teacher & Yoga Therapist
- Vicki Austin – Traditional Sivananda Yoga Teacher
- Julie Prothero – Alexander Technique Teacher
- Kiran Floura – Osteopath (Bierton)
- Heather Hollett – CranioSacral Therapist (Ballinger)
- Jay Dudley – Hypnotherapy, NLP & Coaching
- Tiina Sivori – Massage Therapist (Aylesbury)
- Sara Hammond – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Teacher
- Stephen Reece – Physiotherapist (Aylesbury & Thame)
- Fiona Millward – Certified Rolfer (Oxford & Henley)
“"You certainly are an amazing yoga therapist. I really feel empowered with all the new exercises you have given me and they will allow me to take control of my chronic pain and move ahead in a new positive way." ”SPrivate yoga therapy student
“"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your support, encouragement, lessons and the preparation for the course! I am very grateful."”JArtist & Trainee Yoga Teacher - Private Yoga Student
“"I have really enjoyed your pregnancy yoga classes over the last 6 months and would definitely recommend them to others."”RLocal GP and First Time Mum - Pregnancy Yoga Student.
“"As a member of your yoga group I can definitely say that your sessions have helped my lower back pain immensely and if I suffer at any time I now know the positions to adopt to ease the pain! THANK YOU!"”KDementia Charity Worker & Mum - Yoga Student, Group Classes.
“"I have really appreciated your professional approach and attention to detail. It feels as though my yoga is being taken very gently to a new level. We are very fortunate to have you as our teacher."”IRetired Voluntary & Public Sector Worker - Yoga Student, Group Classes.